For your information, our clinic offers different psychological services for:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Other Personality Disorders
- Impulsive behaviors such as non-suicidal self-injury, suicidal thoughts and behaviors and impulsive decisions.
- Anxiety Disorders (panic attacks, chronic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)/ Complex Trauma
- Difficulties related to past traumatic experiences
- Mood Disorders (depression, bipolar disorder, cyclothymic disorder, dysthymia)
- Difficulties related to emotion regulation
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Life transitions (grief, separation, divorce, significant loss)
- Personal growth or the desire to gain a better understanding of oneself
Our principal therapeutic approaches are as follows:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy for individuals or couples
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acceptance Therapy
We would be more than happy to speak with you to answer any questions related to our individual or group psychotherapy services.
Also, if you wish to have more information about the services we are offering to one of your patients, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions or would like to refer a patient to us, feel free to contact us by telephone or email: