Our clinic offers different psychological services for:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Other Personality Disorders
- Impulsive behaviors such as non-suicidal self-injury, suicidal thoughts and behaviors and impulsive decisions.
- Anxiety Disorders (Panic Attacks, chronic anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, etc.)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)/ Complex Trauma
- Difficulties related to past traumatic experiences
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Cyclothymic Disorder, Dysthymia)
- Difficulties related to emotion regulation
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Life transitions (grief, separation, divorce, significant loss)
- Personal growth or the desire to gain a better understanding of oneself
Our principal therapeutic approaches are as follows:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy for individuals or couples
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acceptance Therapy
Are you in need of psychological services from a professional?
If you have any questions concerning your personal difficulties, or if you are wondering if we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our services. We will respond as quickly as possible.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us by telephone or email:
- Telephone: 613.427.5700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org